HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monero Mustang Sanctuary


Before I begin today, I must thank David Kaden of Specialized Saddles www.specializedsaddles.com for the wonderful header photo you'll see on all my blogs.  David took this photo at the Tall Pines Endurance Ride this year and I love it!  (I'm usually behind the camera and never get photos of my own horses, in this case, it's my mare Scooter)!

To continue with my last post, we visited the Monero Mustang Sanctuary in Tierra Amarilla, NM.  Sandi Claypool and her horses are an experience you won't soon forget.  I've set up a gallery "Photography for Charity, Monero Mustang Sanctuary" on my website, 
www.lindasherrill.com .  All proceeds from the sale of these photos go directly to the horses.  As you can see, there is a "greet team" to meet you at the truck window upon your arrival, all at no extra charge.

Blessings, Linda








No comments:

Post a Comment