HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Friday, July 24, 2009

Photographs on Mounted Canvas

I am writing today to sing the praises of photos on mounted canvases. This is such a wonderful way to display your absolute favorite photographs.
Photos look so rich and stand away from the wall, with the edges of the photo wrapped around the sides (see photo). I just love these, and we have decided that from now on, if we have a photo we like well enough to hang on the wall, it'll be a canvas!

Utilizing mounted canvas alleviates the need for framing, matting and all the expensive framing options we used to use. Just a thought next time you're looking for that special wall hanging with that very special photograph! Contact me for options on size, pricing, and any other questions you may have. I promise you, you'll love these! We already have some photos from the 2009 Ft. Stanton endurance ride being made into canvases. I know they'll be stunning!

Blessings, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment