HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stuffed Animals





I'm pretty sure I've never seen puppies this cute, and I'm pretty sure I'll say the same thing next time I see a litter of puppies!

These St. Bernard pups are just about ready for their new homes and were just hanging out being "best buds" trying to convince us they really didn't need to go outside in the heat!

Our daughter Amy owns the mother "Annie Oakley", and we had a chance to go play with these two heartbreakers yesterday. I think the photo says it all...too cute!

Blessings, Linda

2 comments:

  1. Mom this is so cute! I love it! Lucio and I are still trying to find a suitable name for him :)

    Your portraits are great! I love them :) Especially the Flight Leader Farm photos...
    Great Job! Love you!

    ReplyDelete