HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Monday, September 14, 2009

For Those I Miss...

I don't think many words are necessary for today's blog.

My friend Gwynn, who is in Japan, stationed with her husband and family with the US Air Force, wanted photos of her beloved animals. This photo is her wonderful guy Lucky, with Yvonne, a friend who helps out with their care, along with Gwynn's parents.

I feel so honored and privileged to have been asked to be their photographer...as a veteran myself, I understand the feelings involved with leaving your animals behind when you have to go...I hope in some small way, I've helped to make you feel a little closer.




This is Yeager, the magnificent. He is so big and brave, and hates to sit still. He was playing with my husband Jim (photography assistant extraordinaire) and got so carried away that sitting still for photos just became plain silly!

Until next time.... Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment