HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wil & Camille

Wil and Camille asked me to take their engagement photos.
I almost wasn't able to charge them for the session...there was no work at all involved.

We met for the session at the White Sands National Monument outside of Alamogordo.
Plants were in bloom, almost like they were waiting for the photos!

These guys were obviously happy and made my job so easy...

As you read this, remember to say a special prayer for our troops,
which includes these two...thank you both for your service.

I loved this wooden bench outside the monument buildings.

Many blessings to you both! Cannot wait for the wedding!

Until next time, Linda

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love these photos! :) They look so happy and the monument was beautiful! Especially this time of year :) I found myself smiling at the how there happiness came through the pictures! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I had a great time with them both and the afternoon was perfect!

    ReplyDelete