HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Monday, November 9, 2009

Arabian Horse Club of El Paso ~ Challenge Show 2009




Had a great time this past weekend at the Arabian Horse Club of El Paso All-Breed Challenge Show.  I think the most fun was seeing all the kids out there showing, and having such fun..it's been a long time since I've seen that many kids at a horse related event actually having FUN!



This was the stick horse class...entrants had to walk, trot and canter (in the correct lead of course!)




This young man was happens to be the son of one of our wonderful endurance ride vets.
I can see I'd better stay on top of my riding skills!  He'll be right on my heels very soon.




The caliber of the horses at this show was obviously high.  I was staring at so many
stunning horses for two days, it made it worth the trip just for the chance to see them...




The show committee built a great backdrop for Class Winners and Division Champion photos.

The Arabian Horse Club of El Paso puts a huge amount of effort into this show and, well, it shows!
Be sure and join us next year at the annual Challenge Show...you'll be glad you did!

Blessings, Linda

4 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Without your very professional style of taking pictures at our show we would not have had the wonderful pictures we have hanging on my wall at home!! Every detail was accounted for. Thanks so much.
    Shelly Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I had a great time at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,

    Thank you for assisting me with setting up the winners circle at the horse show! Without your eye, it would have been set up backwards, crooked and probably upside down!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, you guys did a great job with the backdrop for the photos!
    I sure appreciate all your hard work making such a great spot for win photos!

    ReplyDelete