HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving !!

As we slide into the holiday season, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

We hear it every year around this time, but it's true.  The best things in life aren't "things" at all.



True contentment comes from having faith, friends and family to share it
all with.  The older I get, the more I believe this.  Thanks to my family who supports
what I love to do, every day and cheers me on!


I'm thankful for my backyard playground...plenty of room to ride...
I may never be able to explore it all !



I'm thankful God knew what I needed even before I did.  After two and a
half years of searching, He found us a home across the street from these mountains...
(He just loves to bless us....)



 I'm thankful for my love of horses
Growing up, my parents sacrificed every day so we could have and love
our four legged furry friends.

It has truly shaped who I am today.

Happy Trails to you all this Holiday Season!

Blessings, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed these shots from Thanksgiving. I love the little girl eating the hotdog! That's priceless. That's also a very nice horse portrait.
    Lea

    ReplyDelete