HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Find Your Niche...



I love to look at horses.  I love the way they stand, the way they stare, their intensity and their "lines".  Some people like to look at architecture, flowers or cars.. I look at horses.  Their muscle structure, their grace, the way they move; all of it.  Which brings me to my point today.  Find a niche.  If you're a photographer...find your niche.  Everyone has a gift.  Everyone fits somewhere.  My niche is photographing horses.  I'd do it even if I never got paid (this is not permission for all of you with invoices outstanding to not pay your bills) however!


Specialize in something.
Find what moves you.  Photograph it.

Until Next Time,   Linda




2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Mesie :)

    Beautiful colors and she looks fantastic!

    You do such a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice!!!!
    Any moving shot?

    Christine

    ReplyDelete