HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blast from the Past...


One of the unexpected pleasures of being a photographer, is that occasionally, someone asks you to go back and retrieve photos from the past.  I received that request this week from a friend, and found myself going back to the Ft. Stanton Endurance Ride from 2006.  I had the old film negatives converted to digital files and have uploaded them to my website.


What fun it was to just browse back through and see friends from a few years ago.  I stumbled upon these two photos.  Blake Potter and his "grandfather", Jim Brown, who have both now ridden winners of the AERC Jim Jones Stallion Award!  If you'd like to go browse the gallery, it's now featured for a few days on the website.  Justus Photography Website

Enjoy!

Until next time,  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment