HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Light..




Lighting on early morning shots fascinates me.  It never ceases to disappoint if you just stay in the moment long enough to capture it.  Usually, just one shot is all you get of each horse when they're just situated perfectly.

Every once in a while, I get chills while I'm taking a shot...
It usually means God just blessed me with a fun photo!

Got those chills again yesterday photographing the Sun City FEI Endurance Ride in southern New Mexico.

Blessings, Linda

4 comments:

  1. great shot of Jeremy (or tim?) and perfect light!
    I was just thinking today, as I was out driving at around noon, that the winter light is on its way out. boo!
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mom nice job! You can feel how crisp the air was... I love it! I love the morning! Another day we get to be blessed with, that we weren't promised! Another day to truly be thankful and make the most of... just to breath in and be alive! Your photos are fantastic and I am not just biast! I am so glad that you are doing so much that feeds your soul and that you enjoy! God Bless the Mamas! and G-moms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realized I typed "never ceases to disappoint" in the blog...didn't mean to do that. This kind of light NEVER disappoints!

    Glad everyone is enjoying the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just realized I typed "never ceases to disappoint" instead of "never disappoints". Oops..didn't mean to type that..

    ReplyDelete