HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mural






Every once in a while, I have the opportunity to assign photo rights to an artist wanting to
use them in a painting.  Tom Renick, of Murals by Renick called me recently.  We had a great chat
about where he would be painting the mural and I was really excited to see the end product.

Here it is!  Farmers Branch Elementary School in Texas now has a new wall mural.
I think Tom did an outstanding job and I'm honored that he chose a couple of my photos to work from.

Naturally, the photos he chose were taken at the Monero Mustang Sanctuary.


Here's the artist himself with the finished product.  Should you find yourself in need of a painted mural, let Tom know.  He's a pretty talented guy!

Blessings, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment