HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dozer...



My farrier and her daughter arrived today to shoe our horses and out jumps this little guy!
Dozer is so cute and just had to eat hoof trimmings and various rocks he found in the yard. 

I love taking photos of dogs.  Their expressions are so precious and they just have personality that
pops right into the camera.  I have always been addicted to face photos...both horses and dogs.  
I think their expressions are priceless.



Dozer will no doubt look a lot different the next time I see him.  He's just a puppy.  Today he was a superstar!

If you'd like to see more of my favorite dog photos, click here.   Justus Photography
Then click on the Dogs Gallery.  

No wonder we love our canine companions.  They are so much fun!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment