HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chris..


Chris grew up near Dog Canyon, in southern New Mexico and
wanted photos in that area.  He shared stories of when he was
a little boy and how he still loves to hike the canyons.



This is Angel.  She met me at the door when I came to meet Chris for his senior 
photo session.  She is so cute and I love her ear!



Chris lost his grandmother about a year ago.  He wanted a photo
with her old dog.  This was one of my favorites.

The reason I'm sharing all this with my readers is because
senior photos are supposed to be special.  I hope mine are for these
very special young people.  I love to have clients imagine their
"perfect" portrait if they could picture what that would look like hanging
on a wall.  I love to photograph seniors in the environments they are 
most comfortable with and have a connection to.  

When we find that perfect spot, like we did with Chris, I feel like
I am providing a truly meaningful product.




Until next time,  Linda


1 comment:

  1. You are doing such a fantastic job! Plus the stories you learn from different people from different backgrounds. People that without being publically recognized are heros in there own right just for surviving... Love that you shared these stories! God blesses us in new and exciting ways everyday! You are a blessing to me and my family as well...
    Love and Prayers
    Amy

    ReplyDelete