HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sacramento Mtn Trails...and a Rainbow!



This was the view last night after a brief rain shower over the Sacramento Mountains west of Alamogordo, NM.  Absolutely stunning rainbow action to the east and south of us into the Dog Canyon area. 

I was on my way out for a walk when I turned and saw this beauty.  I ran back into the house to grab my camera to see if I could do it justice...

If you'd like more information on our local trails and the Sacramento Mtns themselves, here's a link to check out:

Dog Canyon Trails (South of us)

Still didn't find the pot of gold...oh wait...yes I have, really.. it's not about "things" at all...

1 comment:

  1. Linda, you have a husband who loves you, family living close by, a healthy new grandson, and friends like me to bug the sh!t out of you....who needs a pot of gold?
    Larry

    ReplyDelete