HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Memories...



What I know for sure today, is that
people can be in your life one day, and departed the next.

Photographs are such a treasure at a time like this and serve
as a reminder of why we are all connected to begin with. 

The love, the laughs, the experiences.  Coupled with the joy and sorrow that each
life bears while here on earth.  

If I had a magic spell that I could cast on each one of you reading this, it would
be to capture each moment, each memory possible.

Hire a professional photographer in your area, or simply snap a few candid
photos yourself.  It really doesn't matter how you get it done.

Just get it done....

Katie Clark (above photo) was a photographer herself.  She took advantage
of every opportunity to share her client's and family's special moments and documented them
in time...forever.  

Katie left us this week to go be with the Lord.  

We are so blessed to have these photos of her to remember the life so well lived.


To close, I'll borrow the scripture just sent to me by my daughter...

"The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in Him
and I am helped.  The Lord is the strength of His people"
Psalm 28:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment