HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bryan Peterson Photo Workshop 2012 - Tucson, AZ


I attended a Bryan Peterson photography workshop in Tucson last weekend,
and although it wasn't my genre of photography, it certainly opened my eyes
to other creative opportunities within the photography world. 

I loved the chance to shoot new things, in new places and was stunned to see
how beautiful the City Hall complex is in downtown Tucson.


The City Hall complex is split into separate buildings, all very colorful and so much fun
to walk around and see.  Each area was named and numbered differently.



This is the garden area near the street.  I love the tiles on the steps!


This was the light coming in at sunrise outside Tucson where we began the workshop.

As bizarre as this looks, it was a great lesson on how to utilize
filters and create something different just by knowing your camera...
This was taken at 10:30 in the morning...looks like night time!


One of my favorites from the workshop!  Loved the richness of the colors.  Thanks to Bryan
Peterson for showing me this technique!

Until next time, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment