HAPPY TRAILS BLOG

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cisco & Michelle...


They surprised me and brought a custom car for the after wedding photos!


I could not have been happier with the props we had on such a beautiful day.  Naturally, the sun was directly overhead, so we went in search of shade and boy did we find a great spot.  


I loved Michelle's necklace.  So delicate and it went perfectly with her dress.

These two certainly had some great ideas on what they wanted for their perfect day. 

At the last minute, I asked Cisco if I could borrow his badge...they loved how it was just something 
different for the ring photos.  His profession is a big part of their lives...it should be in the photos!




Her chosen colors for the wedding were gorgeous!  
So much fun spending time with you two!  Thanks for allowing
us to be a part of your special day.  

Wishing you all the love in the world...


No comments:

Post a Comment